Do you know that you can sell in China without going through e-commerce platforms?
Social selling with WeChat in China is exploding with growth of more than 100%, far more than in any other country in the world, this with an e-commerce market 3 times larger than the U.S. market which is the second largest market.
The different regulations regarding the use of personal is also beneficial to the growth of social selling.
Social selling with WeChat in China is also exploding.
WeChat is the largest social network in China with over a billion users. It covers all the functions of social selling for both brands and consumers.
Without leaving the platform, you can learn about the products, communicate with your network, buy the products, do customer services. It is not possible to do this on the platforms we know in the Western world.
For brands, WeChat allows:
- Low cost for greater efficiency, especially with visual and interactive mini-programs that engage and sell to customers
- The features of social sharing reduce customer acquisition costs, and that is really the power of WeChat with a good marketing strategy. Consumers then become promoters. And this reduces acquisition costs
- Targeted marketing with the use of data collected by WeChat, using users’ social circles and CRM
- The ability to retain customers through a number of features that allow promotional activities, games,…
For consumers, they benefit from a continuous customer experience. Customers can play games, send gifts, customizeproducts, pay for purchases, ask questions about products and all this without ever leaving the platform.
This power of WeChat for social selling comes from the ability to create and use mini-programs in the WeChat platform. Most mini-programs can be created by app developers in a matter of days or weeks. Pages are less than 2MB, and can be easily shared in WeChat.
The benefits of mini-programs for brands are:
- Making their own shops with visual slides, videos…
- Offering customer service
- Analyze customer data to improve offering and target marketing
- Loyalty to customers
These mini-programs allow brands to control their traffic, and e-commerce traffic data.
Social selling with WeChat in China is particularly suitable for small companies without large marketing budget or structure in China. Emotion Digital can help you to develop your social selling strategy in China, just fill-up the form with your questions https://www.emotiondigital.fr/#contact
It must be part of any digital marketing strategy to penetrate China market in B to C.
To know more about digital marketing in China, check our Linkedin page https://www.linkedin.com/company/emotion-digital
and you can join us on the on-line marketing summit on March 4, book your free ticket to learn more about WeChat marketing at http://bit.ly/3rJAtwe
We can propose you customized digital marketing services according to your needs.
For more information about Digital marketing and business in China, subscribe to our newsletter : https://www.subscribepage.com/chinabusinessletter